Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another tour in Uppsala

Some gray photoes (it was a lonely day without sunshine) from this weekend. It was an excursion for international student of Uppsala university.

   I managed to record a tiny "music video":) with  interior and sounds in Uppsala Domkyrka. Unfortunately I'm not so good with technics - so please, wait until I solve this "tehcnical problem".:) It certainly comes! And now photos:

Snerikes Nation, where we started our tour


 The house which belongs to the nation is very couse both inside and outside. There I came accross an idea why not to join this particular nation.:)
 In front of Uppsala Domkyrka with our lovely guide from Snerikes nation:


Gustavianum, museum, anatomic theatre etc.

 ...dedicated to Gustav Adolf:


 Helga Trefaldighets Kyrka:





 The Castle (It's pink, since you are in Sweden, said our guide):


 My new friend from Georgia, Nino.



 A view to the botanic garden (plants? trees? snow everythere!!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment