Sometimes I really
appreciate my job. Being a translator can be quite challenging, especially when
you are unfamiliar with the necessary terminology and spend hours searching for
any particular tiny word. However, when you get an exciting text about
something that you really love, all the translation troubles become meaningless
’cause you get so much fun. And the visual side of the translation can also be
rather delightful. J
What am I talking
about? Well, translating a text about motorbikes was a pure pleasure for one who
has always been mad about them. :) So some aesthetic pleasure here for you, too!
Honda CBR600RR. Year of manufacture: 2009. Looks rather aggressive!
Huh, don't remember how I came across this... Anyway - Steampunk Vespa, created by sculptor Cris Cofitis. It depicts a scooter and not a bike, but still! Looks awesome. More photos: Autoevolution
Honda Gold Wing F6B. "Design for serious riders". :) It looks so stable, that's why it's supposed to be a perfect choice for longer journeys. Well, who wouldn't like to try it out?!:)


No comments:
Post a Comment